Terms and Conditions of Business
These terms and conditions of business regulate the legal relationship between you and Hotel Restaurant Tychon. The basis for this is the confirmation of reservation sent to you by email, fax or post.
Provisional reservations have binding conditions for both parties. If the reservation has not been confirmed by the agreed date, Hotel Restaurant Tychon has the right to give the reserved rooms to other guests.
Cancellation of hotel reservations
- If you reserve a room without giving credit card details as a guarantee, we will only keep the room for you until 14:00 (2pm) on the day of arrival. If you have not arrived by this time, we reserve the right to give the room to another guest.
- If you have guaranteed your room reservation with a credit card, but wish to cancel, we would ask you to do so by 14:00 (2pm) on the day of arrival stated in the booking. If you cancel after this time, arrive a day or more after the booked arrival date, leave a day or more before the booked departure date, or simply fail to show up, we reserve the right to charge you for one night’s stay. This may be waived in the event that we are able to give the room to another guest.
- For reservations via our Internet booking service, the reservation and cancellation conditions shown on the web page apply. If the credit card details provided are not correct, we will regard the booking as not guaranteed.
Cancellation of bookings for groups of more than 10 persons
We ask you to inform us of any significant changes in your booking in writing, as soon as is possible. If the reservation is cancelled completely, and we are unable to fill the rooms that had been reserved, we will charge the following cancellation fees:
- Between 15 and 30 days before the booked arrival date: 25% of the contractually agreed price of the stay
- Between 5 and 14 days before the booked arrival date: 50% of the contractually agreed price of the stay
- 4 days or less before the booked arrival date: 100% of the contractually agreed price of the stay
We reserve the right to demand partial or complete payment in advance in order to guarantee a booking. For groups with a billing address outside of Belgium, we ask for credit card details to guarantee the reservation. Please note that we do not send invoices by post outside of Belgium.
We are obliged to charge guests the local tourist tax, which is still € 00.00 per person, per night.
Value Added Tax (Sales Tax). This is included in the price of the room.
Guests are responsible for repairing or replacing any damage or loss caused by themselves or members of their party.
Hotel Restaurant Tychon is not responsible for any theft of, or damage to, guests’ property caused by other hotel guests or third parties during their stay.
Any personal belongings left behind after a guest’s stay will only be returned at the guest’s request. The guest is responsible for any costs and risks associated with returning the item(s).
Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
The legal relationship between you and Hotel Restaurant Tychon is governed by Belgian law. Eupen is the competent court of jurisdiction.
Eynatten, 1st of september 2020